Monday 29 November 2010

Lost in the Snow?

No I'm not lost in the snow..... just trying to balance the various aspects of my life and writing blog posts has come up pitifully short I'm afraid. I am now in possession of a rather snazzy laptop and am writing this from the comfort of my sofa with a cuppa within easy reach! No more banishing myself to the frosty realms of the box room!! I am hoping that it will enable me to make use of little snippets of time that I find.

I would like to thank those of you that have left such kind comments on the blog recently.... you have probably been checking in more regularly than I have!!

Things have been moving along with Eve's home-ed. I'm still trialling new things and have found a couple of things that really work for her recently. I will try to post separately about that soon and add a few links. I'm toying with the idea of using the laptop to play some online maths and phonics games but as it is sometimes a battle to engage her in 'work' in the first place, I am a little fearful that she will love the laptop too much and be even more resistant about the other approaches!

It is bitterly cold here at the moment.... not that it stopped the children leaping around the woodland like spring lambs this afternoon.... we went for a short blast of fresh air and spent an hour and a half there!Ii forgot my camera so didn't catch any of the beautifully frosted trees unfortunately but I can't see them defrosting overnight so not too dreadful!!

Much love, Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment