Friday 5 November 2010

October Mission Accomplished!

Mission Accomplished

I am happy to say that I have achieved October's mission and had a lot of fun along the way which was the whole point of it really.... for me to enjoy Christmas preparations again!!

So we all made a pile of cards together at the beginning of the month and they lie stamped and addressed ready to go in December.

I have purchased and wrapped all of my gifts, labelled and some parcelled up ready to go to their recipients.

My beloved brother and sister-in-law's gifts are somewhere on the ocean on their way to Cold Lake in Canada. I love what I have got for them.... more catering for Lorri that John but hey ho!!

There was a rolling programme of pudding making one day when lots of people came to make theirs too!

And after my poor unfortunate cake accidentally got incinerated, a good friend offered to make a replacement!

I sent ideas e-mails to people that asked for them.

And just Christmas to wait for and enjoy now!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! I only WISH I were as prepared for Christmas as you!!!! Great job!!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete