- nature identification guides for trees, flowers, birds, animals and insects
- a sketch book and pastels
- bug boxes with magnified lids
- pond dipping nets
- ziploc bags to keep finds in
- washed out hoummous pots and a packet of tissues to protect finds like birds egg shells, dragonflies, old wasps nests and so on that we find.
- A white bottomed tub for putting some stream water in to keep our finds safe whilst we look at them.
I'm looking forwards to using them..... any more suggestions for the box?