Tuesday 6 December 2011

A Blogging Award!

I was very touched to read in my comments that I been nominated for a blogging award by Vicky from Mudpies and Marmalade! The award is for small bloggers with less than 200 readers that inspire others. I was particularly chuffed to think that I inspire someone, especially as my blogging is somewhat eratic at the moment and the content varies a little according to how busy life begins to be!

If you receive the award you should:
1. copy and paste the award on your blog
2. thank the giver and link back to them
3. reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
4. hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers

OK, well I can't find the html to copy and paste the award to my blog so if anyone can shed light on where to find it I will update!
I am not doing very much blog reading or blog hopping at present and don't have five blogs with less than 200 readers to nominate, but here are two that I think worthy of an award!
1.Worms Eye View - always lots happening here!
2.Coffee Beings - my friend Erin inspires me and her blog is great too - check out her recipes page!

P.S. I have just spell checked this and found it very funny that blogger did not recognise 'blog', 'blogger' or 'blogging' as words! ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment