Friday 12 February 2010

Friday's Favourites!

Well it's the end of a busy week and time for me to relax and enjoy looking through all my favourite blogs.  I'll add a few to the sidebar as time goes by for you to link to and have a look at, but for now, here are my favourite picks of great activities:

  • I love these 'heart pocket pillows' as a project for older children to sew, or for you to make for younger children as a gift.  it would be fun to collect colourful outgrown clothes or thrifted ones from bootsales and charity shops to make hearts with.
  • This idea for re-telling the story of the Gingerbread Man would work really well as a story sack... it is fab inspiration to make up some more ideas for books and stories that are popular with your little ones at the moment!
  • Dolls are the be-all and end-all for one little one in my setting and I loved this idea for extending her play (scroll down to see the bath of water with dolls in it!)
I have added the blogs featured onto my sidebar favourites..... do you have any favourite blogs to share?? Please leave me a comment with the address!

No comments:

Post a Comment