Friday 19 February 2010

Friday's Favourites!

This week's favourites come along with a sigh of relief after passing (I think!) my practical exam on the Montessori curriculum today!  I have discovered three new blogs this week and the rainbow theme omes from them..... gorgeous and inspirational and turning my thoughts towards march planning!

First up is upcycled crayons from 'i make stuff' (see the sidebar for the new blog links)

Then there is rainbow rice from 'pink and green mama'

And finally the thought of 500 coloured pencils from 'The violet hours'.

I'm loving the colours!

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni

    Thanks for commenting over at my blog! I came to your blog from the childminding forum and added myself as a follower as I love reading your planning ideas - they are so in depth and well thought out. The children in your care are really lucky! My own planning ideas are a little vague and very much a work in progress so I look forward to reading more here for a little inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lou, that is a lovely thing to say.... you can always make comments on your ideas on here and we can work on them together!!

    jenni

    ReplyDelete