Saturday 31 July 2010

A Day out With my Girls

Today we went to Snibston Discovery Park and spent a day exploring the magic of science and learning about the area's coal mining history, as well as having a good play in their adventure park! I had forgotten about this place although I remember visiting myself as a child.

This is Eve and I creating fire using a spark and bellows to ignite and fan the fire!

This is Faith observing the forces inside a black hole!

This is the Stephenson shaft photographed by Eve.

And this is part of a retired train captured by Faith.

Those girls are so good with a camera!  They were as always a pleasure to take out and it was a joy to spend the day with them, their curiosity and enthusiasm is so infectious!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awards. BTW I have passed on to you the 'sweet blog' award. Check it out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting trip you had. Always fun for the children.

    ReplyDelete