Friday 9 April 2010

Friday's Favourites!

Hello..... I hope you've all had a good week....... I've only worked one day as I took some time off over Easter to spend with my family and we've had a lovely time!  And hasn't the end of this week been beautiful?? We're soaking up the sunshine and I feel really enthusiastic.  I dived into re-organising the children's space (again... cue rolling eyes for those that know me and how often I move furniture around!!).  I am going back to basics and culling some equipment and toys that have crept in over time that are not adding anything positive, just cluttering..... more on that another day I think!!  The late evening sunshine is calling to me to bring a cup of tea and my pile of new books outdoors so I'll get on with a few links for the week!
  • This simple idea for creating a spring forsythia picture is perfect for bringing children to look more closely at the natural world; bring some branches of the blossoms indoors if you like or take the art outdoors!
  • A new blog called Simple Organic that I came accross this week has a post about using cloth instead of paper products in the home, now re-useable loo paper is a step too far for me but the idea of using napkins really appeals to me as part of mealtimes with the children!
  • Make an aqua-scope to get a closer look at the tadpoles!
  • Loving all the yellow over at the Crafty Crow!!
Whatever you are up to, have a lovely weekend, the sunny weather has made me want to go boot saling this Sunday...... just to window shop y'know, I'm not buying, I'm. not. buying, I'm not, I'm not!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment