Friday 27 August 2010

Friday's Favourite's!

This is my favourite photograph this week..... Mum and I returned from a short trip out to find my Dad and his Grand daughters engaged in a thoroughly modern role-play of Little Red Riding Hood, including 'camel and coriander soup with humps in (rather than lumps!!!!)

I've found some really inspiring activities from amongst my blog roll this week:
They are all on a theme as my mind is on planning for the new 'school year at home' that begins here on the 6th September.  I'm excited to get back into it.... I've got that 'New Year' feeling, and a goal now that I've joined in with Mama Jenn's mission of the month!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for leaving such a lovely comment! It's so nice to "meet" you out here in the blogworld!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they are having lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete